From “two lands” to station name
This is an unmanned station with a side platform that serves one track. Like Fukada and Ouchi Station, there are portable toilets and a waiting room set up on the platform, adopting the same style as the other two stations. Similarly, the traces of an old, dismantled station building still remain. During the Uwajima Railways Era, it used to operate as the “Nakano” Station, but during the railway nationalization on October 1, 1933 (Showa 8), it was renamed Futana—a name still in use today.
General Information About the Station
|Location||Ehime Prefecture, Uwajima City, Mima Town, Nakanonaka|
|Opening Date||October 18, 1914 (Taisho 3)|
|Number of Platforms||1 platform, 1 track|