Super convenient! The station itself is a photo spot
It used to be called “Oochi” Station under the former Uwajima Railways, but after the nationalization on August 1, 1933 (Showa 8), the station was renamed “Ouchi.” It is an unmanned station with a side platform serving a single track located alongside the Ehime Prefecture National Route 276. The basic foundation of the wooden station building was removed in 1989 (Heisei 1) and still remains on the platform. There also used to be a roundabout in front of the station.
General Information About the Station
|Location||Ehime Prefecture, Uwajima City, Mima Town, Kotouda|
|Opening Date||October 18, 1914 (Taisho 3)|
|Number of Platforms||1 platform, 1 track|